Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Time Fun at the Pool!!!


Well you are starting to see a pattern, we spend a lot of time in the water and even more time with the Trimbles!!! The girls had the BEST time at the pool yesterday, but I think the dads enjoyed it even more!! Enjoy the pics and two short videos!

David is obviously having a blast, while Margaret is cautiously optimistic!
McCullough is testing out on the fountain....do you think she liked it...
I'd say YES...a little startled but fun none the less!!
Now, this is the life...floating around the pool with my buddy margaret and my parents...I am loving this...
It's such a shame she doesn't like the camera...ha!!

Finishing the day the traditional way...wrapped in warm towels...what's not to love!!


2 comments:

  1. UGH! I wish we were there. These pics are adorable. I miss little McC!!! Tell her Aunt Syd misses her every day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend! I just learned how to comment! I'm showing my mama your blog so that she can check in on the gals when we are back in Austin. Margaret and I miss you and McC so much. We've gotten VERY attached to you two. See you in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete