Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pool Party!!!

Well the heat is getting pretty intense and the days are getting long (not to mention we are running out of activities for a four month old) so Anna and I decided it was time for a pool party!!! As you can see from the first pic, McCullough wasn't quite sure what to think...

But it didn't take long for her to know she LOVED it...

Margaret: Hey McCullough, so glad you came to my party...
McCullough: Thanks, me too...I was getting kind of bored with my mom

Margaret: So McCullough, what do you think about Judge Kagan, have you been following the story?
McCullough: No, they haven't shown that on SportsCenter... where do you think LeBron is going...that's what I want to know!



Our pool party ended like all should...rolling around in the buff on their towels!! They sure look happy to me!!

Have I told you how THANKFUL we are that the Trimbles live around the corner!!!! I can't wait til these girls are selling lemonade to all the neighbors! Where can we find a banjo? (BAJ)

1 comment: