Friday, August 26, 2011

Vera comes to town!!!

Well... once again, I am really far behind - so I am using Aunt's Sydney's blog post on my blog :))) Wish I had a few more days to myself to upload more - and maybe I will find that time at some point - but for now.... we are SO thankful Aunt Syd and Vera came to visit us this summer!!!!


Vera’s Second Trip to Austin

Vera and I had a wonderful trip to Austin to visit Aunt Courtney, Uncle Ben, and McCullough. Here are some fun pics!

Vera’s first trip to Costco. Haha.

photo 1

Here are the girls playing in the backyard the afternoon we got there.

Court and Ben belong to a great club with an AMAZING baby pool. Here’s the view from the deck!

It even had a little splash pad.

>

The squirt!

Aunt Court!

Vera really dug the zero entry

They’re cousins…

Court’s on limited activity, so I did a lot of the heavy lifting so we could squeeze in as much fun as possible while I was there. Here I am running down the hill at zilker park with both girls so we could catch the train.

DSC_2893

On the Zilker Zephyr

DSC_2904

.

DSC_2907

Here’s McC contemplating throwing that sippy cup overboard (which she did), and Vera saying “choo choo.”

DSC_2915

Here’s McC trying out a new smile:

DSC_2925

Vera and I had a great dinner with Lacey and Kevin.

Then gelato.

McC has a wrestlemania way of showing affection.

DSC_2977

We went to brunch at Anna’s, and all 3 girls got to play!

DSC_2981

I am not sure Margaret knew what to make of Vera and McC trying to tear up her bedroom!

DSC_2983

Later, the girls had lots of fun at the “jumpy place”

.

DSC_3014

DSC_3027

We decided to take a girls’ picture before church. Ben thought we were crazy with all of the mathcing outfits!

5924949670_c2cb8e8397_o

Vera loves her some Uncle Ben! (He ate up every second)

photo 2

We had an awesome time, and we’ll be back next summer!! Thanks, Court and Ben!

Posted by sydvish

11 notes

0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment