Sunday, February 13, 2011

SNOW IN AUSTIN!!!!

Last week, we went to bed with the hopes of snow (we have been disappointed MANY times, so our hopes weren't too high! BUT....it really happened!!!

McCullough was a little confused, but really excited!!



And...as usual, if we can call it a party...then the Trimbles are a part of it. They showed up bright and early for a SNOW DAY PARTY!!! The girls had a blast, but us moms definitely enjoyed it more!! Pancakes were a must :))

SO...what do you do when your precious nephew lives 7 hours away...ICHAT in the snow :)) Thankfully I got to talk to him before all the snow was gone. He wanted to see me make McCullough a snowman. He was PRECIOUS and LOVED to watch me smash snowman all over my deck!! He just laughed and laughed!!
And this was me...for about an hour... using up all the snow!!!

By the time McC got up from her nap, Ben was at work, and my snowman had all but melted...so this was the best pic I could take of her with the snowman, while her holding and the camera!! :)))


No comments:

Post a Comment