Saturday, August 7, 2010

McCullough's First Flight!!!

McCullough and I flew to Baton Rouge this past weekend for a very short time with family. This was her first flight and therefore my first solo flight. It went MUCH better than I ever dreamed (well until I got stuck in the Memphis airport for 6 hours before my flight was cancelled until the next day...but that's a whole separate story :)

Daddy took us to the airport...one last pic!
I loaded her into the Ergo Carrier, and off we went!! It's nice to have a newborn b/c you get to skip the line at security and go straight to the front :))
After sleeping for 70% of the flight...she was up and really enjoying herself.
Of course, you have to have the first photo op!
And nice of the captain to smile for the pic...
All in all...it went great!!! DESPITE the terrible look on her face :)
Sweet Honey came to the Memphis airport to meet us on our layout. McCullough wasn't quite sure what to think...
..but within seconds she was smiley. What a special moment it was for me. It's amazing to have dear friends love your children like they are their own!!
and then she decided she LOVED honey!!! (Good thing because we unexpectedly but delightfully got to spend the night with them a few days later)

Memphis wasn't complete without a little CORKY'S BBQ~~~

1 comment: