Friday, June 11, 2010

Baptism!!!


This past weekend was a wonderful time for Ben and me as our family came in town to witness and celebrate McCullough's baptism. We were grateful they could be here (though we missed you lots Syd) and enjoyed the weekend so much!! We are VERY blessed that our families get along so well!!!

McCullough wore the gown that I was baptized in 31 years ago. It is the same gown that my mom and her father were also baptized in...making the dress 95 years old!!! What a special memory, I am so glad we could carry on the tradition.


Mom and I took pictures to match the pictures she and my grandmother took with me at my reception!! Check out McCullough's expressions!! It is so fun these days now that she is smiling and giggling.






Two of our best friends, Tim Frickenschmidt and Ben Slaton were there to baptize McCullough.
Tim married Ben and me a few years back which made it even more special to have him baptize McCullough. Hopefully he will baptize all our children!!


McCullough was ok with the first splash, but the next two about did her in~~ she wasn't loving Uncle Tim after that :))

No comments:

Post a Comment