Thursday, May 20, 2010

Look at me.. I am THREE (months that is)

Well I wanted to let you all know that McCullough is three months old today!! I can hardly believe it. I would love to find a t-shirt that says "I survived the first three months". While there were certainly some tough and long days, it truly has flown by. We are loving life and enjoying this little girl so much!!!

McCullough is growing so fast and now weighs 11lbs 14 ounces and is 23.5" long (she grew 1.5 inches and gained 1.5 lbs this month). She is smiling and cooing all the time, especially at her parents (which we are LOVING). She can hold her head up all by herself and is even sitting in the bumbo (though it is more of a workout than a joy). She is sleeping well and enjoying tummy time a little bit more.

Life is great ... and we will see you in a month!




Nana and Pops got a new computer and we are now able to ichat with them!!! It is so much more fun than the phone :) Too bad McC doesn't stay up for long...but some is better than none!
McCullough was sitting in the bumbo enjoying life!! Big girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment