Thursday, October 29, 2009

A New Car - A Mom Car!!





Well...the morning after we found out we were having a girl Ben decided it was time to for me to get a new car. Now don't be fooled, we have been searching for about 18 months for a car we both liked and one that would work for a family one day, but I didn't expect him to buy it the very next day. So... now I am sporting a Toyota Highlander that is so far beyond my current technological capabilities that my phone is too outdated to even sync with the Blue Tooth.
For those wanting one last pic of the Maxima, I thought I would give a shout out to the great 12 years and 150,000 miles we shared!! Parting with the maxima was so hard that we actually didn't do (but only because their offer was $1000 for that great car- what an insult). We thought we could find a better use for it on our own.

1 comment: